We are dedicated to providing a continuous range of integrated services to seniors in an environment respective of the Ukrainian culture. We believe that volunteers are a valuable resource. With the help of volunteers like you, we can meet current and future needs while ensuring that your involvement will be both challenging and rewarding.
All volunteers will receive an orientation to the Care Centre and St. Demetrius Residence. In addition, you will receive specific training to prepare you for your volunteer position.
Benefits of Volunteering With Us:
- Strengthens your resume, by adding new skills and experience
- Builds organizational, leadership and team work skills
- Enhances your knowledge of office procedures and computer programs
- Improves your marketing and sales skills in our gift shop
- Gives you a sense that you have made a difference in the lives of others
- Networking opportunities
- Create lasting friendships
- Build strong communication skills
The following is a list of volunteer job opportunities within the Volunteer Program:
If you are interested in joining a dynamic volunteer, team, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator by phone at (416) 243-7653 ext 313 or by email at email@example.com