Join our team of volunteers who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of our seniors
Our volunteers play an integral part in the delivery of programs and services for seniors. Whether on site, or remote, our volunteers make the lives of seniors brighter and better. Their enthusiasm and commitment are a testament that volunteering is truly a work of heart. They make a vibrant tight-knit community that everyone loves and wants to be a part of. With the help of our volunteers, we are able to grow and expand our services and deepen our impact on the daily lives of seniors.
Volunteering with us means that you will meet new people, get involved in activities, which give you opportunities to practice your talents and skills, learn new things, and have an exciting, memorable and fulfilling experience.
Your precious gift of time and talents will make a difference!
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
- Complete the online volunteer application online or Click here to download the volunteer application form
- Complete the mandatory two step test for tuberculosis – can be done at a walk-in clinic or with your family doctor.
- If you are 18 years of age or over, you must obtain a vulnerable sector screening by a police force in your region of residence. Information and the letters required will be received at the orientation or can be emailed to you upon inquiry.
- Complete the mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination (as per Health Canada to be considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19)
- Attend an Orientation Session
Not all volunteer opportunities may be available at the time of your application. If you are applying online and are under the age of 13, please bring written consent from your parents and/or legal guardian to your placement interview.
For more information feel free to call 647-725-0844 or email [email protected]