Website Ukrainian Canadian Care Centre
The Ukrainian Canadian Care Centre is a 152-bed, long-term care home located in Toronto. We are committed to achieving excellence in service delivery in a setting that is sensitive and respectful to the cultural and spiritual needs of everyone we serve.
The Manager of Quality and Organizational Development /Education is responsible for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating the corporate-wide Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program for all departments across the organization. Plans, develops, implements and administers a risk management program. Responsible for the organizational development including the communication, implementation and evaluation as well as educational and training initiatives to improve personal, team and organizational performance that supports the organization’s mission, vision, core values and strategic goals.
- Directs Continuous Quality Improvement activities in all areas of the organization.
- Directs the Corporate risk management activities.
- Prepares reports to the Board through the Quality and Risk Management Committee of the Board.
- Provides direction, guidance, coordination, training, etc. in response to identified educational needs.
- Collaborates with staff and managers in the development and implementation of a range of organizational effectiveness strategies.
- Plans and develops interventions in partnerships to meet the needs of their program- identify needs, develop and customize content, facilitate process either by delivering content or coordinating others.
- Supports corporate initiatives by bringing education and development expertise, i.e. adult education principles; education processes; needs assessments; education planning; etc.
- Provides coaching to client groups and co-ordinates educational events to meet educational requirements
- Develops and implements the Accountability Framework for the Corporation
- Prepares and leads the organization for Accreditation.
- Ensures external partnerships and relationships to bring best practices to the Corporation.
- Develops/reviews and updates policies and procedures in compliance with legislation and guidelines
- Ensures compliance with current legislation including the LTC Homes Act, PIPEDA, OHS Act, etc.
- Develops and monitors quality controls and risks indicators for projects/ recommends appropriate action
- At least five (5) years senior experience in the health care field with emphasis on Quality Assurance/ Continuous Quality Improvement/Quality Management and/or Masters degree in Health Administration
- Experience working with the elderly, including independent, frail and cognitively impaired
- Experience working with government organizations, legislative regulations.
Interested candidates may submit their resume with letter of interest by e-mail to [email protected]
For more information about the Corporation, please visit www.stdemetrius.ca
UCCC accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
The selected candidate will be required to have up to date vaccination against COVID-19
Please note that only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com